- Go to work and pick up a letter my boss wrote for me verifying my employment.
- Go to Jeremy's work and pick up his letter.
- Grab Jeremy's drivers license and social security number, drive to the local police department and get both of our background checks finished (I guess it wasn't enough to already have gotten fingerprinted and checked by the FBI)
- Pick up the remaining two out of the five reference letters our family and friends have written for us.
- Copy our birth certificates.
- Pick out 20 photos that best show off our life as a couple and potential parents, put them on a flash drive, put that flash drive in a container that holds a small video camera with hours and hours of footage of our life that we've shot over the past three weeks and mail the footage to the agency.
- Fill out a lengthly questionnaire for our social worker that asks questions from "Tell me about your whole childhood." to "What is your child rearing philosophy?"
- Google "child rearing philosophies..."
I'm exhausted, emotional, and I have fears that are probably unrealistic, but nonetheless are there.